Dean Zweck Group Fitness
Affordable, fun and effective - small group training is the right choice is you want to get fit with others.
Sessions are run by myself or one of my senior group members, and usually held at DZPT HQ on Monday 6:30pm and Wednesday 6:30pm. There are two Friday boxing sessions too.
- Fun sessions using a heap of new kit such as ViPRs, TRX, ropes, bands, boxing, ZUU, Ankorr and the only Swamp Box in Bury!
- Utilising MYZONE Heart Rate tracking technology (additional belt purchase needed) giving you accurate and real time effort and calorie information live during the class
- Sessions are based on HIIT training and/or resistance training
- Sessions will require a base level of fitness and movement ability, if you haven't trained for a while please look at Personal Training here first
- Maximum 6 members at a time
- Effective sessions WARNING you may ache after
- Opportunity to meet people in your community
- Get fit, strong, shift some pounds and have fun surrounded by like minded ladies
Home workouts, results tracking, videos and training calendar - all direct to your phone
You will need to purchase a MYZONE belt prior to your first session
Payment is monthly and sessions includes a minimum of 10 sessions per month, attend as many as you can/want to in a month
Payment made by standing order or secure monthly card payment, unable to accept cash
30 days required for termination of membership